SA Healthy Towns Challenge
The SA Healthy Towns Challenge – Partnering for Children’s Wellbeing 2021 – 2023 is the latest phase of the Healthy Towns Challenge program, and aims to support the wellbeing of children and their families in South Australia’s regional and rural towns through the creation of healthy environments.
Applications are now closed with winners to be announced in November 2021. Successful projects will support the wellbeing of children in South Australian regional and rural communities, and must meet the following essential criteria:
- support infrastructure (construct and/or upgrade) for children and families in their communities
- support children and families in the community to feel more connected and active
- collaborate with community organisations with expertise in supporting health and wellbeing outcomes for children and their families
- support with co-investment through funding and in-kind contributions to the project
- implement and fund (at least 10% of the total budget) a robust evaluation plan measuring the success of the project.
Applications for the SA Healthy Towns Challenge – Partnering for Children’s Wellbeing Grants 2021-2023 round are now closed.
- Monday 6 September 2021: Applications open
- Friday 15 October 2021: Applications close at 12 noon
- November 2021: Successful projects announced
- December 2021: Successful projects commence
- December 2023: Projects conclude
- February 2024: SA Healthy Towns Challenge – Partnering for Children’s Wellbeing awards announcement.
If you have any questions or would like a call back, contact the SA Healthy Towns Challenge Project Officer, email WellbeingSASAHealthyTowns@sa.gov.au.